Hey bitches, you know i just HAD to make my own blog but you know it will be Toni-style . so nothing serious, , probably some cursing, and I might even make a point sometimes. (MAYBE) I'm SOOO Bored! and you guys NEVER update your blog. You know it's the highlight of my long tile-settin day!
Except for Dawn, go Dawn! Dawn is so thorough with all her wedding plans, dates ,and websites. Thanks for that Dawn, Im just going to copy all your stuff for my wedding so I don't have to plan anything! BTW what size is your dress? wanna give it to me when you are done? I will go on a diet ! save your decorations lol! I will pay someone to do my wedding plans. really!
http://waller-meyer.blogspot.com/
Jim and Chrissy have been real blog slackers lately! Jim MADE me check out their blog one time to see how cool it was and now i check it everyday only to be disappointed! Still pics of babies eating cereal. whats up with that! I've been to their house . The kids are pretty self sufficient. Alli usually watches them while Jim plays xbox with the wolf pack and Chrissy plays on myspace & drinks wine all night. Don't let them fool you they have plenty of free time.
http://www.theclausers.blogspot.com/
http://www.theclausers.blogspot.com/
Beth doesn't have to update her blog Alivia does it for her. She's the smartest baby alive! Every time you check it she tells you what she's thinking and has been up to! VERY ENTERTAINING!
http://ourballgame.blogspot.com/
http://ourballgame.blogspot.com/
Let's see who else????
Good old Ann & Tim , they were slacking for a while but now Ann has been on the ball. I still think its funny that Tim painted a spiderman on their honeymoon lol! Tim cracks me up! I'm serious I saw it on her blog check it out!
http://www.timandannmeadows.blogspot.com/
http://www.timandannmeadows.blogspot.com/
Thats about it for me I need a cool sign off like Seacrest out!
Let me know what you think of my big blogging debut.
Later Bitches , Toni


11 comments:
Oh my gosh---you are fricken hilarious! haha! Good job! When you have 4 kids under the age of two, believe me, once a week is doing good :) I'm working on an update for tonight, but I had to recreate the baptism scenes ;) I guess I'll add you as a link to my blogger friends....
Can't wait to read the Toni blog!!! I know it will be entertaining, and YES, my child is a genious!
Gotta add you on my blog!
CLASSIC
Glad I made the cut in your blogging debut! I can't wait to read future posts-this had me laughing out loud. I have a feeling you will be a regular updater like me! It's fun!
gosh- the pressure is on. guess i should make one too! however it wont be as entertaining as yours!
Great job and it made me laugh. I will be your wedding planner, really! It is not far off now!!!!!
nice blog Toni, I can't wait to see all of your updates. You will be the best ever. Hopefully, when I have kids I will be able to update more. We are starting the babies room in 2 weeks.
Yeah, pretty funny...
My blog could beat up your blog though!
I just don't want to see anymore horible pics of me.
Do you have to use the "B" word?
Your Mother
Very entertaining, I will be checking it everyday.
Mom
VERY entertaining! glad Chrissy put the link in her blog, now I can add you to my blog shortcuts folder! since I am one of those stay-at-home-with-small-kids-nothing-really-to-do-all-day moms!! ;) oh, and I am not inspired to make my own page, I will just live off you all...
Post a Comment