
So Sat. as many of you know MY friend from work Nate married MY friend Dawn. They met at MY B-day party a few years back. So basically their wedding only happened b/c they both know ME! See how i turn everything (even a wedding) back into something about ME!
haah!
Congrats Dawn & Nate!
Nate, ME , & Dawn
The wedding was beautiful & the reception was a blast! Of course I'm mostly going to put up the funny pics..... go to Dawn & Chrissy's page for the Nice ones :)
The happy couple...
bobbing for apples (no, they are not gay )

We're so gangster

Tequilla!
Best Man Graham so cute!
All the girlfriends.. we have a hot group of friends ! :)

Partaay!!
MY SMSU GALZ

Andy LOVIN it!
Mom should be so proud lol!
The Guys (and Gina)

Thumbs up for being the only 2 girls who havent dated Brian Pohl!
Nate & his imfamous tongue
Twist and Shout!
Kyle & Sheila
Studs
Jimbo
Me & Amy
Okay, I have some NICE ones too.....
Nick & Amy
Me & Chrissy
Me & Andy
Dave, Craig, & Kevin
Sacy & Joe
Janet & Kevin
Tracie & Sheila
Tim & Ann
Kevin & Tracie

Brian & Gina
Brian & Kristen
Becky & Dustin
Craig & Jim
Me & Kristen

9 comments:
I should have been in the "girls who havent dated Brian Pohl" pic!!! haha that is hilarious!!
Thanks for getting such great shots of everyone partying at the reception! And thanks for inviting ME and NATHAN to YOUR bday party 3 years ago!
Dawn
Did you mean to spell my name wrong? Oh also I never dated Brain Pohl!
Love Sacy
Did you mean to spell my name wrong? Oh also I never dated Brain Pohl!
Love Sacy
I did that twice because I deserve more Attention then everyone else! Hee Hee
hey why does brian have on 2 different shirts? haah! he must have changed in the car after Casa.
I love how you made it all about you! haha! You're too funny! Great pics!
great pics,
but I don't know what your pics would be like if you all were born without tongues!
Mama
I am glad someone shows the real pictures! very fun!
Post a Comment