i love my life Pictures, Images and Photos

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween Party

So Sat. night was the Meadows Halloween party there were a lot of great costumes this year! Let's see how good some of them matched up!

the Blues Brothers
blues brothers Pictures, Images and Photos


Juno
juno Pictures, Images and Photos


Amy Winehouse &Blake
amy winehouse and blake fielder Pictures, Images and Photos

(obviously this is fake)Amy Winehouse is a major crack head


amy winehouse e blake fielder Pictures, Images and Photos

Mario & Luigi
Luigi and Mario Pictures, Images and Photos


here's Brian & Gina as Brian & Gina!


which ones the girl?

Elvis and his pussy cat!

Ghost Jim & jester Chrissy

Gotta love the tights JIMBO!

Mike D The gay cowboy


Medusa & boxer

Coach Derek & his little soccer star :)

Jamie the redneck gangsta

me & Andy

what kind of Liqueur is Andy?

Prisoner Pohl



somebody brought down the gooey butter cake that was supposed to be for the boys baptism sunday but it was too late! that cake was good too! YUMMY!
I think Tim got in trouble for that haah!
us eating the forbidden cake




Joe as joe


punching bags


I just think this pic is funny!


3 comments:

Jim & Chrissy said...

Great update! And cute idea with the comparisons. I liked your costume and of course the kick ass wig (have to have the wig--Andy!)

I knew you would beat me to the post...I guess I still have to do one..maybe tomorrow :)

Anonymous said...

Good thinking to put the comparisons! But we didn't roll that dollar tight enough! :)

Dawn (aka: Amy Winehouse)

Anonymous said...

those are soooo funny!!!