HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU OLD LADY!!!!
Happy Birthday!!!! Remember when Sheila turned 32 how old that seemed? Of course, that was years ago! haha! See ya tomorrow!
Happy Birthday! Wish we could be there tomorrow. Still working on a babysitter so we can meet you up at Fast Eddie's.
Happy birthday crazy girl!!I am glad I am not as old as you hahahahaha!!Becks
Happy birthday, and see you at FAST EDDIE'S!!
Happy Birthday to you and Andy. The party was a lot of fun! Dawn
Post a Comment
6 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU OLD LADY!!!!
Happy Birthday!!!! Remember when Sheila turned 32 how old that seemed? Of course, that was years ago! haha! See ya tomorrow!
Happy Birthday! Wish we could be there tomorrow. Still working on a babysitter so we can meet you up at Fast Eddie's.
Happy birthday crazy girl!!
I am glad I am not as old as you hahahahaha!!
Becks
Happy birthday, and see you at FAST EDDIE'S!!
Happy Birthday to you and Andy. The party was a lot of fun!
Dawn
Post a Comment