i love my life Pictures, Images and Photos

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Lots of happenings....

So I've been off for about 2 months now and I only went to the Pool 1 time!
I can hardly believe it myself!

Jane(BFF), Ken ,Janet, & I went swimming one day .

Chrissy had to work and was so JEALOUS!
She was doing the rain the dance but it was nice and sunny & we were having a great time!





Can you tell who I am!

A couple hours later look who left work early and showed up! lol!


SO, as you all know I've been watching Chrissy's kids on Monday's its so nice b/c I'm poor and the money helps me out a lot!

Check out my awesome BB-sitting skills

They love these glasses & wear them around all day!



Believe it or not Alli was sleeping through all of these pics so i have no pics of her.

So last sat. we went to demolition ball for Nates B-day. It looks super fun but I couldnt play :( It's like Basketball on bumper cars.






After that we went to Troy to watch my brother in the cover band he just joined. They were really good.







Other than that I've been sitting home being lazy & getting fatter!
Everythings going swell so far. I feel better but sleep like 12 hours a day!
Oh and I hate that I pee every 2 hours and can't poop for days!
I'm almost 16 weeks. I get to find out what I'm having right before halloween can't wait!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to find out what it is either, how the hell can I go shopping if I don't know what color to buy????

Oh, and the recliner is sitting and waiting for you.:)

Mom

Sheila said...

um why did you post that awful pic of me! LOL and Jane is your BFF- WTF! LOL

Dawn said...

Glad you guys made it to Nathan's party. Good job babysitting the Clauser Gaggle! What good practice that must be! One baby will seem like a breeze, right? I'm to the point where when I have to pee, I HAVE TO PEE RIGHT NOW!!! I think my uterus is pressing down on my bladder! I can't wait to hear what you are having too!

-Dawn