So in Alton all the kids go trick-or-treating the night BEFORE Halloween. On Halloween night Alton has a big parade all the kids dress up and go to. It's a pretty big deal. They have over 80 floats, bands etc. It's pretty fun.
Here we are at the parade
After the parade we went into Fast Eddies there was hardly anyone there it was so nice! We had the whole place to ourselves.
So here's the latest and greatest..i really popped out there over night!
Just wait for the 3rd trimester. I feel huge even though people tell me I'm not that big or I look so cute. I don't feel very cute! :( But you do look cute in the profile picture! :)
2 comments:
Love the profile shot! So cute seeing you pregnant :) I can't wait to see baby pictures posted :)
Just wait for the 3rd trimester. I feel huge even though people tell me I'm not that big or I look so cute. I don't feel very cute! :( But you do look cute in the profile picture! :)
-Dawn
Post a Comment